3. iOS Provisioning - Generate Signing Certifcate
Generating a signing certificate for iOS developement on Windows is done using a combination of Apple's Developer site and the Unreal iOS Configuration Wizard (iPhonePackager) application (
Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS\IPhonePackager.exe) provided with Unreal Engine.
To generate your certificate request:
- Navigate to your
Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS\directory and run
- Provisioning is project-specific. When prompted, select the .uproject file for your project to associate it with the iPhonePackager application and click Open.
- Select the New User tab and click Create certificate request and a key pair.The Generate Certificate Request dialog opens.
- Enter the required information, including your Apple ID email address and name (or company name).
- Click Generate a key pair and choose a location to save the .key file to.
- Click Generate Certificate Request and choose a location to save the .csr file to.The Generate Certifcate Request dialog closes, returning you to the main iPhonePackager window.
To generate your certificate:
- Go to the iOS Certificates page on the Apple iOS Developer site.
- Click the button to generate a new certificate.
- Select iOS App Development and click Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Click Choose File and select the certificate signing request (
.csr) file you generated previously and click Generate.
- Download the certificate (
.cer) file to your computer.
- Other Apps