4. iOS Provisioning - Add Devices
You must add all of the devices you want to be able to install your game on during development through the Apple iOS Developer site. Unreal Engine can only launch and install your game to devices associated with your mobile provision profile (created later in this guide).
- Go to the iOS Devices page on the Apple iOS Developer site.
- Click the button to add a new device.
- Select Register Device, enter a name and the UDID for the device and click Continue.
- Review the information you have entered and click Register.
Repeat these steps for all devices you want to be able to launch your game on for testing.