5. iOS Provisioning - Create App ID
App IDs are created and configured through the Apple iOS Developer site. An App ID is a two-part string used to identify one or more apps from a single development team. You will need one in order to create your mobile provisioning profile in the next step.
- Go to the iOS App IDs page on the Apple iOS Developer site.
- Click the button to add a new App ID.
- Enter a name for the App ID.
- Select the App ID Prefix for your App ID.
- Select the type of App ID to create - Explicit or Wildcard - and set the Bundle ID.
- Choose the App Services you want your game to have and click Continue.
- Review the information and click Submit.